Last updated on: 27th March 2007
NOTHING IN THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR ON THIS SITE CONSTITUTES EITHER CONSENT OR AN AGREEMENT BY mailnspace, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF. THESE ARE COMPLEX LEGAL ISSUES AND mailnspace RECOMMENDS THAT YOUR RETAIN YOUR OWN LEGAL COUNSEL TO DEAL WITH THESE MATTERS.
mailnspace respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our customers to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on any site for which mailnspace provides hosting services, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing us with the following information:
- The electronic and/or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example, the URL of the Web site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- A copy of the copyright registration or other suitable proof of ownership, for the material you believe is being infringed.
- A description of the manner in which your copyright is being infringed.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material. mailnspace will not search for the allegedly infringing copy, you must identify it specifically.
- Your full legal name, complete postal mailing address, area code, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement and/or verification by you, that all of the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
mailnspace can be reached for notice of infringement as follows:
Attention: Ashish Mehta
432, Lamington Road, 2nd floor, above Dena Bank, Mumbai - 400 004. INDIA.
(+91-22) 98209 44199 OR (+91-22) 23821686, 23889517, 23610017, 66642021
Making a false statement about a mailnspace customer or sending false or frivolous notices to mailnspace will make you liable for civil/criminal cause to the customer and/or to mailnspace under applicable laws.